local First Aid Training provider to introduce you to our 1 day/6 hour Emergency First Aid at Work course which is now available in EPSOM.
This course is recognised by the Health & Safety Executive and recommended for individuals working in low risk environments. On this course you will cover the following subjects:
- The importance of preventing cross-infection
- The need for recording incidents and actions
- Use of available equipment
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Unconscious casualty (including seizure)
- CPR and recovery position
- Wounds and bleeding
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters)
On completion of this course all delegates will receive a HSE recognised certificate which is valid for 3 years along with a copy of the course materials. We offer this course at our public venue in Guildford or we can offer this training at your venue at a time to suit you.
If you would like further information or dates and prices please contact us by phone 01483 238268 or email. We look forward to hearing from you!